The Czech Boaters Union (SVoCR) cordially invites all IRF member federations to send their selected Youth and Masters teams to the 2012 Youth & Masters World Rafting Championship in the Czech Republic. The Youth event will be only be the second of its kind, whereas the Masters World Rafting Championships will be the very first race at this level in the history of rafting.
- Dates: August 23th – 28th, 2012
- River: Vltava
- Location: Ceske Budejovice (Sprint, H2H &Slalom); Vyšší Brod (Downriver, Vltava river)
- Organizer: Czech Boaters Union (SVoCR)
- Categories: R4 men Youth and Master / R4 women Youth and Master. (The number of teams from one country will be open)
- Disciplines: Sprint, H2H, Slalom, Downriver
- Difficulty: Class 2-3 (Sprint, H2H &Slalom); Class 1-2- (Downriver)
For more information visit the event website: www.ymwrc2012.com. You can download the latest newsletter below.